Make My Day

Monday, April 18, 2005

So Far, So Good

April is a month which has so far been filled with a significant event in one's life cycle. My daughter has finally become a bride on a beach in Cancun, her dream fulfilled.

Actually, the legal marriage took place in front of a magistrate April 2, 2005 here in Canada. They then re-enacted the whole thing in Mexico on April 12th, along with a few more frills and professional photos. Translating all the documents into Spanish to make sure the union was legally recognized in Canada, was extra red tape that was easier avoided. However, the saga continues. April 30th will be the reception dinner.

When I said the month of April is a significant event, that's exactly what I meant. Back when my ex and I had our day, we did a legal wedding, photos, and reception all in one day. Then the party was over. Sabrina and Sheldon are making their day last for the whole month, and they're enjoying every minute of it.

It's been a great wedding so far. More to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home